Clouds on the sky, dreams on my head!

We all have dreams whether they are big or small, but most of people ignore the power of dreams and give up. Expressions like: “I cannot do it ”,“ it’s too late ”, “it’s not me”, and “the dream is just a dream”… will always be in your company for your entire life; never let you move from your place or do something in your life.
But what if you DREAM higher than the sky, what if you believe that Behind the CLOUDS, the sun still SHINES, what if you believe on yourself and have faith in your abilities; then you will be like: YES!  I MADE IT, MY DREAM CAME TRUE! 

-                      Take this :  if you dream it, you can do it .


I’m at home in the clouds, in case of wondering where I am.



You gotta nourish to flourish and remember dreams don’t work unless you do.



Keep the dream alive, and let it take flight !


Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.



5 ways about How to make your dreams real:
1- Dream big , and avoid the negative expressions like : “ I can’t do it “ , “it’s impossible” .
Ps: nothing is impossible, even the word itself says “I’M POSSIBLE “.
2- It’s never too late to make your dreams come true, start now!
3- Don’t let your  dream  just a dream , but the most important is to DARE, DO , ACT and WORK for it.
4- Turn your dreams into goals , make them feasible and realisable .  
5- Seek for inspirations  and get motivated for the sake of your dreams .

 Hope that all your dreams will come true !



All photos were taken  in RABAT , MOROCCO by Infinix Zero 3 , edited by Snapseed .
For more photos FOLLOW ME on :

INSTAGRAM:


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks glad you liked it ! And stay tuned for more posts :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I also believe that we can't accomplish what we don't believe!

    And I just happened to read an inspiring blog post about waking up earlier... I am not a morning person, but I think it helps to make our dreams come true. We just have more time to do these things...

    https://www.instagram.com/kaariuus/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks ! I appreaciate that and I agree with you in this : We just have more time to make the dream real ? because a dream doesn't have an experitaion date .So , all day is yours to do something and make it happen !
      Stay tuned for more posts :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts