Life in perspectives:  You Vs Life  

"I will make you happy but first I will make you strong". Said life 

 When you change your perspective through  life , just the way how you see your troubles with less worries , it will definitely affect your life . You will as a  result :
 Stay in the top and let your troubles " be in trouble "!
  • You 1 - 0  Troubles

One day*?  Or day one.  You decide .

*: I decided the day one to change my way of seing my troubles and not being in trouble .

  • You 1-1 Troubles

You must master a new way to think , before you can master a new way to be.

Be the king master of thinking , remmember that troubles are still there , your role in this life is to know how to think about the solution instead of being involved in your troubles.

  • You  0 - 1 Troubles

I've a lot of worries  in my life most of which never happened .

Stop being  worried about your troubles you will never get rid of it ,you  will  be the exact same you: weak , worried , negative, pessimistic... So why? Why not switch your mind? Why not chill and laid back? Why not be the best version of you and reach this level :
 ''You 1-0 Troubles ''.

 It's up to you to choose your perspective ! 

Have a good life ! 
Have a good perspective !
all photos were taken in Agadir, MOROCCO by infinix zero 3 , edited by Snapseed.
for more photos FOLLOW ME on :





Comments

  1. Can definitely relate as a creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment I appreciate it so much 😍 and stay tuned for more creative posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts