Offshore thoughts:

B .     E   .         A   .         C    .  H

Best  Escape  Anyone   Can   Have 

Ah, the smell of salt and sand. There is no elixir on this blessed earth like it .I just want to lay down the beach, let the sun hit my face and forget absolutely everything. I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul, I NEED A TIME OUT. Send me to the beach and don’t let me come back till my attitude changes.



I have looked at you in millions of times I have loved you in each, “Beach”.





 Of all paths you take in life , make sure one of them leads to the beach !

"Been there, done that! "





Meet me where the sky touches the sea.




Truth: waves wipe away your worries, and turn you in a good mood

Chocolat au lait olé ! 


 You definitely  need the  VITAMIN SEA , here are some advices from the BEACH:
  • Be shore of yourself
  • Sea life’s beauty
  • Take time to relax and coast
  • Make waves !
If the ocean can calm itself so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air.


 Let’s wave  it , and Sea you soon! 

All photos were taken  in Tifinit Beach  near to Agadir , MOROCCO by Infinix Zero 3 , edited by Snapseed 
For more photos FOLLOW ME on :
INSTAGRAM:

EYEEM :

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts